RichFaces has a very large, active, and healthy community. Here you can find all the different ways that the project community interacts and communicates as well as useful resources for developing and using RichFaces.
Share your experiences, problems and visions of features, components, and applications here:
- User Forums - for general questions on how to use RichFaces, propose basic feature requests and possible issue reporting. This is a community supported forum where both commiters and users help each other when we can.
- Design Forum - For discussing project design, and development of the RichFaces project itself. We encourage any community member to leave their opinion on a thread or start new threads in the design forums. However they should be limited to detailed feature requests, design changes, and/or issues containing solution proposals.
The Wiki is an area where we gather all the resources for the project. This is community driven so please add your own experiences, and advice.
Most usefull links:
- Components and features specifications. Planned components specifications and discussion pages.
- RichFaces KnowledgeBase. A lot of usefull information on concrete cases implementation using RichFaces. Feel free to extend!
- Wiki FAQ. FAQ revised and moved to wiki. So it's easier to use and participate now!
Please read detailed overview of RichFaces jira projects available here.
Internet Relay Chat (IRC)
We maintain a project calendar with public meeting infromation and upcoming events such as talks, and conferences where RichFaces will be discussed. To view or import please see the RichFaces Project Calendar page
External announcements articles and resources
Additional community resources:
- RichFaces twitter
- RichFaces Google+
- RichFaces in production wiki page
- Brian Leathem at blogger.com
- Lukas Fryc at blogspot.com
- Pavol Pitonak at blogger.com
Have a RichFaces related blog, or site - let us know and we'll add it here!